I’m kind of excited about this, even though it may be goofy. Our old luffa broke. It basically unraveled. Well I took a look at it, and went, “A screen!” I wish I would’ve thought of that earlier before I made one myself and spend hours screening soil for plaster little bits at a time.
The screen I made was too fine. It took a while, but it looked really good. We’ll see how this one turns out, but I posted a couple videos to explain!
The luffa spreads around the bucket (it’s tube-like) and the excess sticks up towards me. When you put dirt in it, you grab the excess luffa like a handle, and sift it back and forth.
Here’s what the sifted dirt looks like after-wards.
Thought it was worth sharing!